The Kronenhof Bar is a traditional hotel bar with international cocktails, fine cognac, champagne, wine, and the largest selection of alcoholic beverages in the Engadine. In the evening, our pianist contributes to the classic and cosy atmosphere. In the Neo-Baroque hotel lobby, you can dream away with a breath-taking view of the glacier world.
Bar & Lobby
Kronenhof Bar & Hotel Lobby
Daily Afternoon Teas
We celebrate the tradition of the afternoon tea every day at the Kronenhof and offer three different options from CHF 37 per person:
- Engadine Afternoon Tea: local delicacies of sourdough brötli with smoked char, mini croissants filled with Bündnerfleisch and Engadine nut gateau, served with organic Swiss herbal tea.
- Traditional Kronenhof Afternoon Tea: whole-wheat toast with roast beef, scones with lemon curd, and a hot Costa Rican chocolate drink, accompanied with an exclusive Ceylon tea blend.
- Vital Afternoon Tea (gluten-free): sandwiches with lentils, avocado, and tomatoes, seasonal fruit juices, yogurt-lime muffins or lemon-basil mousse - accompanied by Japanese green tea.
These are examples of choices from over 20 other tea varieties and from a selection of many other dishes. We recommend booking your afternoon tea in advance, as we prepare the menu freshly every day.
- We are closed but will reopen on 16 June
- Daily from 11 am to midnight
- Hot and cold snacks until 11 pm
- Piano music from 9 pm in the bar and 4 pm to 5:30 pm in the hotel lobby
- Afternoon Tea: 3 pm to 5:30 pm