Our gourmet restaurant Kronenstübli, which has been awarded 16 Gault Millau points, is well-favoured among Epicureans. In this Swiss pine parlour, we serve masterpieces of Italian-Mediterranean and French cooking. The chef’s specialty is Canard à la Presse.
Gourmet Restaurant Kronenstübli
Head chef Fabrizio Piantanida and his team present one of the most spectacular classics of French cuisine – Canard à la Presse. The Rouen-style duck is prepared at the tableside for you to watch, making it an exclusive culinary experience in the Engadine. This delicacy is served every week from Tuesday to Saturday, and the traditional Tafelspitz speciality is served from the silver pot every Wednesday.
Opening hours and dress code
- Closed, we will open on 14 December 2017
- daily from 7.00 pm to 9:30 pm (last order)
- Closed: 17-19 December 2017, 7-8 January, 14-15 January, 21-22 January, 4-5 February, 11 February, 18 February, 25 February 2018; March and April: closed on Sunday and Monday
- Dress code: smart-elegant
- For reservations, please contact email@example.com or T +41 081 830 3030
Lobster Week @ Kronenstübli
Besides a rich, varied menu full of exquisite lobster dishes, we offer a truly unique speciality: homard à la presse. From 9 to 13 January 2018 at the Kronenstübli.