The Kronenhof Bar is a traditional hotel bar - fine teas and home-made cakes are served while piano tunes lighten up the afternoon ambiance in the venerable hotel lobby. Our bar team conjures up your favourite drink from a variety of international cocktails. Champagne, the finest cognacs, a large selection of gins & tonics and high-quality spirits complete the offer.
Bar & Lobby
Kronenhof Bar & Hotel Lobby
Daily Afternoon Teas
We celebrate the tradition of the afternoon tea every day at the Kronenhof and offer two different options from CHF 37 per person:
- Engadine Afternoon Tea: local delicacies of sourdough brötli with smoked char, mini croissants filled with Bündnerfleisch and Engadine nut gateau, served with organic Swiss herbal tea.
- Traditional Kronenhof Afternoon Tea: whole-wheat toast with roast beef, scones with lemon curd, and a hot Costa Rican chocolate drink, accompanied with an exclusive Ceylon tea blend.
These are examples of choices from over 20 other tea varieties and from a selection of many other dishes. We recommend booking your afternoon tea in advance, as we prepare the menu freshly every day.
- Daily from 11.00 to 24.00 h
- Warm meals from 11.00 to 23.00 h
- Piano music from 16.00 to 17.30 h in the hotel lobby and from 21.00 h in the bar
- Afternoon Tea: 15.00 to 17.30 h
- Dress code: smart-casual
- Dogs are permitted