The Kronenhof Bar is a traditional hotel bar with international cocktails, fine cognac, champagne, wine, and the largest selection of alcoholic beverages in the Engadine. In the evening, our pianist contributes to the classic and cosy atmosphere. In the Neo-Baroque hotel lobby, you can dream away with a breath-taking view of the glacier world.
Bar & Lobby
Kronenhof Bar & Hotel Lobby
Daily Afternoon Teas
We celebrate the tradition of the afternoon tea every day at the Kronenhof and offer two different options from CHF 37 per person:
- Engadine Afternoon Tea: local delicacies of sourdough brötli with smoked char, mini croissants filled with Bündnerfleisch and Engadine nut gateau, served with organic Swiss herbal tea.
- Traditional Kronenhof Afternoon Tea: whole-wheat toast with roast beef, scones with lemon curd, and a hot Costa Rican chocolate drink, accompanied with an exclusive Ceylon tea blend.
These are examples of choices from over 20 other tea varieties and from a selection of many other dishes. We recommend booking your afternoon tea in advance, as we prepare the menu freshly every day.
Opening hours (from 14 June 2019)
- Daily from 11.00 to 1.00 h
- Warm meals from 11.00 to 23.00 h
- Piano music from 16.00 h to 17.30 h in the hotel lobby and from 21.00 h in the bar
- Afternoon Tea: 15.00 h to 17.30 h
- Dress code: smart-casual
- Dogs are permitted