Family holidays in Pontresina
Krönchen Kids' Club
In the Krönchen Club, our in-house child carer will take care of your children from the age of 3 years and up, entertaining them with exciting crafts, and with various play and paint projects. There is a varied weekly programme for children and plenty of play facilities to keep the children amused.
Of course, we also cater for older children as well as teenagers, providing gaming consoles, internet access, table football, and a pinball arcade game. At the same time, these age groups can enjoy access to the hotel table tennis and billiards rooms as well as the bowling alley.
Sunday evening on request, Tuesday to Saturday mornings on request until 20.00 h the day before.
Children's restaurant Rondelle
We serve a special children's menu every day from 18.30h to 19.00h in the children's restaurant Rondelle, where the children are supervised by our nanny.
The opening hours are synchronized with the opening days of our kids' club.
On request, our nanny is also available outside the opening hours of the Krönchen Club for CHF 35/hour; or we can arrange for a babysitter at the same rate.
Very Important Kids program
- Children's surprise in the room
- Varied activities programme, including treasure hunts, baking pizza, mixing mocktails, creative crafting
- Supervised dinner at the children's restaurant Rondelle
- Free ice cream and hot chocolate in all hotel restaurants
- Free juice bar in the Krönchen Kid's Club and children's restaurant Rondelle
- Free ice skates rental at the Kronenhof ice rink (winter only)
- Free laundry service for children up to 11 years, from 3 nights (express service and dry cleaning excluded)
- Children's water world with slide and water games in the Kronenhof Spa
- Elena, our qualified swimming teacher, shows your children in a playful way the first swimming techniques. (30 min. - CHF 50; 60 min. - CHF 100)
- Cots provided in the room on request. Bottle warmers, electric kettle, baby bathtubs, potties and changing mats are also available on request.
- During summer, there is a bouncy castle shaped as the Kronenhof.