Family holidays in Pontresina
Krönchen Kids Club
In the Krönchen Club, our in-house nursery school teacher will take care of your children from the age of 3 years and up, entertaining them with exciting crafts, and with various play and paint projects. There is a varied weekly program for children and plenty of play facilities to keep the children amused.
Of course, we also cater for older children as well as teenagers, providing gaming consoles, internet access, table football, and a pinball arcade game. At the same time, these age groups can enjoy access to the hotel table tennis and billiards rooms as well as the bowling alley.
Our nanny is also available to take care of the youngest children at our children’s club from Tuesday to Sunday between 16.00h and 21.00h and on request between 9.00h and 12.00h.
On request, our nanny is also available outside the opening hours of the Krönchen Club for CHF 35/hour; or we can arrange for a babysitter at the same rate.
"Very Important Kids" program and other children's attractions
- Children's surprise in the room
- Varied activities programme, including treasure hunts, baking pizza, mixing mocktails, creative crafting
- Supervised dinner at the children's restaurant Rondelle
- Free ice cream and hot chocolate in all hotel restaurants
- Free juice bar in the Krönchen Kid's Club and children's restaurant Rondelle
- Free ice skates rental at the Kronenhof ice rink (winter only)
- Free laundry service for children up to 12 years (express service excluded)
- Children's water world with slide and water games in the Kronenhof Spa
- Cots provided in the room on request. Baby monitors, bottle warmers, electric kettle, baby bathtubs, potties and changing mats are also available on request.
- During summer, there is a bouncy castle shaped as the Kronenhof.
Engadin Kids Sport Camps
This summer, Grand Hotel Kronenhof offers children from 6 years of age participation in the Engadin Kids Sport Camps in Silvaplana and surroundings. From Monday to Friday, your kids can enjoy the many exciting outdoor activities, either full-day or half-day, such as stand-up paddling, canoeing, trampoline jumping and many more.
The Sport Camps team takes care of everything and supervises your kids, forming groups of maximum 10 children based upon their native languages.
- free of charge for up to 2 days a week, additional days are charged with CHF 70 per child and day
- with a surcharge of CHF 10 for the transfer and CHF 20 for lunch, per day
- please book participation 2 days in advance with reception
NEW: Trekking tour with goats
Starting this summer, the Grand Hotel Kronenhof offers trekking tours with these friendly animals.